Using the information I learned while completing a degree in Psychology, and combining it with the storybook of tarot, my goal is to help people heal and work through issues on a more therapeutic level. My reading style is more like a good conversation with a friend rather than predicting the future in a mysterious way. I may ask pointed questions to help find a pathway forward to bring concerns to the surface. Using tarot not only as a divination tool but also one to help address deep emotion issues and work through them. Carl Jung is an influence of mine and he was also one to combine both psychology and visual imagery.
Tarot is a tool. It is not evil, nor does it hold demons or monsters. It is a series of images made up of archetypes and symbols that can be used to give guidance. They do not take away your free will. Your life is still let up to how you live it. I use tarot as guidance, in ritual and spell work, goal setting and as a outlook for a specific time frame. Using the tarot has always been an encouraging experience for me. I hope that you will allow me to show you that with the help of tarot, looking within ourselves can be a fun and constructive way to focus on the positive and work through blockages.
My Tarot Code of Ethics
- I will at all times maintain client confidentiality including any personal information and anything interpreted in my readings.
- I will be honest about my credentials and education and will not give advice in areas I am not qualified
- I will be sincere in all aspects of a reading, even if I can’t help or don’t know the answer
- I will treat everyone with respect following the Golden Rule
- I will only read for minors if I have the direct permission from their parent of guardian
- I will do readings for friends and family
- I will not let clients become dependant upon my services
- I will continue to learn and gain knowledge to better myself and my skills in the realm of tarot
- I am not a doctor or lawyer, I will not give health or legal advice but I will direct you to professionals in those areas
- I will not read for 3rd parties
- I will not predict death
- All costs will be agreed upon before a reading occurs
- I have a right to charge for my time but only in a professional, ethical and legal manner. I will not defraud or take advantage of anyone.
- I can refuse to do readings for those who are under the influence of drugs/alcohol or those looking to use my skills for a joke/entertainment. Please respect my work.
- I have the right to refuse to do readings if I am ill
In 2019 I decided to create my own oracle deck combining two of my passions; fibre arts and divination. The Unraveled Oracle deck was started and released into the world on September 13, 2019.