Celtic Cross Reading
This is a common spread that provides a lot of detail for the querent. The cards pulled will represent the following:
1. The Present or Significator - a snapshot of now or a focal point for the reading
2. The Challenge - this card traditionally lays over the first card
3. Conscious/Above/Known - where the querent's energy is going and where their head is at
4. Subconscious/Below/Unknown - what's underneath everything and usually driving the 3rd card
5. Past - situation or belief that has directly affected the Tarot reading and the querent
6. Future - the predicted future, usually short-term - a few weeks to a month
7. Advice - what to keep in mind to get to the outcome
8. External Influences - the people or energies that are influencing the querent
9. Hopes or Fears - if a lighter card is drawn, it's generally a hope that the querent has. If it's a heavier card, then it can be considered a fear.
10. Outcome - snapshot of the most likely outcome for the querent.
Please provide what you are looking for insight into in the box below so I can be as direct as possible with what the cards are telling.
Please allow 2 - 3 days for me to create space and answer your reading. I will send your reading to the email you have provided. If you don't see it after a couple days please check your spam folder or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org