A Few Tips for Tarot Reading
In a group I am in on Facebook, I saw a post by Saurabh Siddhartha and I asked him if I could share his tips because he had some very good points.
1) Be genuine and approachable.
2) Be solution oriented for a question. Don't just predict like shooting an arrow in dark uncertain future. Rather being judgmental about situation, explain ins and outs of all possible modalities,their cause and effect. LET QUERENTS DECIDE which path they would take. For that, indulge in discussions with client. Tarot Reading is not done to test a reader but to test own potential,for that appreciate and initiate the discussion. Chart the suit best applicable to situation and read in that context only.
3) The problem is sticking with known keywords and not taking blended approach. As in my previous post I have explained about how 5 of pentacles is depicted or The Tower, think in line,create some practical observations. A change can still be very positive in negative appearing card.
4) Spreads are nothing but maps. You are neither doing it all right or all wrong. Map the spread as per question.
5) There are no fixed complicated rules in Tarot Reading. If you don't wish to do cleansing rituals like candles,crystals..You can simply tap on the deck thrice and imagine bad vibes coming out and continue. Remember, It is all about intentions, set it right and you are good to go anywhere anytime.
6) Buy decks.. yes, of varieties. They improve your insight one way or another. Not many, but you can try different styles..For example, Haindl Deck explained me The Fool about its empathetic nature,of not able to know language, while Marseille Decks made me attached to pip cards, still the lenormand's story telling is amazing.
7) Don't hesitate to connect cords. I use Lenormands
angel oracles together with my regular TDM decks even in Celtic and believe me, they resonate with each other really well.
8) Keep a thick journal of whatever reading you do, you need to jot it down. One separate journal to note what you read for querents (keep them really anonymous and safe. You cannot progress if you don't journal it. In my 16 yrs. of reading, I have done that and saying it with experience.
9) If same cards appear in the spread most of the time, it is not a bad shuffle. It has to appear.
10) NEVER GIVE NEGATIVE READINGS EVEN IF CARDS ARE NEGATIVE. Your duty for client is to make his/her life better by effective counseling. Choose your words very wisely. You can risk querent's life,marriage with what you say. If you are not getting path of answers, try few more spreads, calculate again and again. There will be ray of hope. A querent's problem is your problem now.
- Saurabh Siddhartha
11/16/2022 01:29:41 am
It was interesting to know that there are no set complex rules in tarot reading. My friend wants to learn about his future. I should advise him to turn to a psychic that specializes in tarot card readings.
Leave a Reply.